LATEST NEWS: (March 2013)
I recently co-hosted an event on dyslexia, dyspraxia and creativity at the IdeasTap Spa, and am contributing to a forthcoming book on living with adult dyspraxia, as part of a chapter on dyspraxia, gender and relationships. I'm also writing and pitching a TV drama screenplay.
- "A seamlessly talented writer." 'D.', Journalist and owner of Retreats For You
- "You give hope to many parents that see a bleak future for their children." Theresa Hart, Comms Manager, The Dyspraxia Foundation
- "[Your talk on dyspraxia] was the most moving thing I've ever heard in my life." IdeasTap staff member
- "The wittiest person I know after Linda Smith." Tony, aka Lobster, Fish and innumerable aliases (RIP)
- "Caustic yet utterly refreshing." 'R.' - Novelist and broadcaster
- "Just because I'm your mother, doesn't mean I can't be objective about you." My mother
hanks to IdeasTap for providing me with a part-time office space through the London Creative Space Programme, a fabulous networking and professional development opportunity for writers and creatives (also, a fabulous means of ensuring I get dressed and eat at sensible times on at least two days of the week...)
My IdeasTap profile.